Monday 31 December 2012

6 Months Away From Seeing '13 Grad Hoodies

I have a great feeling about this next year!! I'm loving 2013 so far! However, I would like to take a moment to remember 2012.

This past year I was able to revisit a camp that I love very much, experience a new camp that I enjoy very much, I was given the experience of doing two sermons at my church, I celebrated a second anniversary with my girlfriend, I received a scholarship that allowed me to stay in school, finished my last ridiculously overloaded semester in my undergrad, and just had a great time with my family in the past couple weeks (just to name a few highlights).

This year I hope to just have more fun, play more sports, and to be more dedicated to what I do and who I am. I have a great feeling about this year and I hope that you all do too!

Happy holidays everyone and Happy New Year!!!!

Reflection of week: Family time is great- spending time cherishing memories with family is the most refreshing and enjoyable thing to do! Happy New Year- cherish the old and be happy in your futures!

No comments:

Post a Comment