Sunday 16 September 2012

The Journey Begins

For a long time I have been a consumer of the internet- using some of the various knowledge, resources, games, and communicative tools that the internet has to offer. However, this era of my cyberspace citizenship has come to an end. Today I cross the line from being consumer to contributor. Today is the day that I begin to put some of my own thoughts and resources out there for people to view, share, and adapt. 

I am currently enrolled in a course that will teach me how to use technology in order to enhance the learning in my future classrooms. One of the things that I get to do in this class is construct a blog as a central spot where I can group all of my resources. More importantly, this blog provides me with a place where I can reflect and evaluate all of things that I am learning about as I go through this course (and the many others that I find myself in). I am a very reflective person and greatly benefit from the act of writing about what I learn. Meaning that this blog will probably be one of my greatest places of personal learning. I only hope that my own learning can be beneficial to those of you who read my posts and follow me on my journey.

 




2 comments:

  1. Welcome! Excited to hear your thoughts and learn together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr. L! I'm excited too! Also, loved the pirate post!

    ReplyDelete